|商品名稱：||MathMagic Pro Edition for Adobe InDesign 220.127.116.11 數學公式編輯器|
- 回上一頁您可能感興趣：MathMagic Pro Edition for Adobe InDesign 18.104.22.168 數學公式編輯器MathMagic Pro Edition for adobe InDesign特別版是一款功能非常強大的數學公式編輯器，適用於800+軟件應用程序和網站，支持在任何文字處理軟件、演示程序、頁面程序、HTML編輯工具及其它類型的軟件，用來建立公式。可配置的用戶項目調色板和剪輯(宏)調色板，以便於訪問。
用於Adobe InDesign的MathMagic Pro Edition是一個方程編輯器，主要用於Adobe InDesign軟件，可以使用WYSIWYG界面編輯任何數學表達式和符號以及各種強大的功能。MathMagic插件提供了用戶界面（菜單和工具按鈕），可以在InDesign文檔中創建和編輯方程式。然後，它與外部MathMagic Pro應用程序無縫通信。
MathMagic Pro Edition for Adobe InDesign is an equation editor mainly for use with Adobe InDesign software in editing any mathematical expressions and symbols with WYSIWYG interface and various powerful features. MathMagic Plug-in provides you with the user interface(a menu and a tool button) which enables you to create and edit equations inside the InDesign document. Then, it communicates with the external MathMagic Pro application seamlessly.
You can make any equations with MathMagic Pro application very fast, and then send back to InDesign. MathMagic Plug-in allows you to place equations inside a text box as inline graphics, or floating graphic objects in EPS format. Once created, all equations are handled by InDesign just like other EPS graphic objects. But you can still edit those equations anytime just by double-clicking on it.
MathMagic Plug-in recognizes the baseline of equations automatically so that all equations match well with the baseline of the text line, even it allows you to shift the baseline manually as well.
- There are many reasons why professional users choose MathMagic products.
- But simply, the superior productivity and equation quality of MathMagic make users happy all the time.
- The overall productivity that can save a lot of time and labor returns you the investment on software normally within 1 week ~ 1 month. The equation quality and customizable features meet the high-end users' complicated requirements.
- Intelligent WYSIWYG editor with automatic equation formatting
- Various & flexible keyboard shortcuts for power users
- Configurable User Item palette and Clips palette for easier access and repeated use
- StyleSet management for group-wide sharing of editing environment and quick applying of other StyleSets
- Many pre-defined Templates and Symbols in palettes that cover Mathematics, Physics, Electronics, Accounting, and other higher education
- Various formats for compatibility with other software: EPS, PDF, SVG, JPG, PNG, GIF, MS Word, MathType™, LaTeX, Wiki, MathML, …
- Wide range of quality fonts for mathematical symbols in OpenType and TrueType formats
- Ability to customize Template shapes, thickness, gaps, position, and size up to 2400dpi resolution
- EPS with Color separation and Spot color support
Ease of Use
- All graphic user interface, plus fast keyboard input support for many common templates and symbols
- Multiple Undo & Redo, Drag&Drop, visual settings and Preview
- Similar User Interface with Equation Editor™ and MathType™ to reduce any additional learning cost
OS : Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
Language : English
Home Page - http://www.mathmagic.com/