|商品名稱：||Individual Software Professor Teaches Business Planning 1.1 一種易於使用的計算機培訓軟件|
- 回上一頁您可能感興趣：Individual Software Professor Teaches Business Planning 1.1 一種易於使用的計算機培訓軟件Individual Software Professor Teaches Business Planning是一種易於使用的計算機培訓軟件，旨在幫助您準備商業計畫大綱。商業計畫書是一項戰略計畫，可以幫助企業展望未來。它概述了需要改進的特定方面，例如效率低下和潛在的機會。商業計畫對於小型企業和大型公司都是重要的。從最初的業務構想到編寫基本的業務計畫，再到執行最終的業務計畫，都將帶您進入。在制定業務計畫並定義實際業務時，您還將確定組織的目標和公司戰略。
Languages: English |
Professor Teaches Business Planning is an easy to use computer training software designed to help you prepare a business plan outline. It will take you from your initial ideas for a business to writing a basic business plan to executing the final business plan. As you develop the business plan and define the actual business, you will also determine the goals of the organization and the company strategy.
What is Business Planning?
A business plan is a strategy plan that helps businesses look towards the future. It outlines specific aspects to improve in the business such as inefficiencies and potential opportunities. Business plans are important to both small businesses and large corporations.
What are the Benefits of Learning Business Planning?
With a written business plan you can:
- Plan and Start a Small Business
- Apply for a Business Loan or Investment
- Improve Your Current Business
What You Will Learn in Professor Teaches Business Planning:
Our extensive computer training course will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to Business Planning
- Developing the Business Plan
- Defining Your Business
- Defining Business Strategy / Goals
- Business Forecasting
- Completing the Business Plan
- Finding Investors / Funding
Every Professor Teaches Course Includes:
- Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
- Hundreds of Learning Topics
- 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
- Realistic Simulations
- Beginner to Advanced Topics
- Self-Paced Learning Objectives
- Introductions and Summaries
- Interactive Exercises
- Professional Voice Narration
- End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
- Checkmarks for Completed Topics
- Glossary, Index, and Search
- Professor Answers for Instant Training
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Microsoft® Windows® 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, or XP • Average 450 MB Hard Drive space available per application • 1280 x 768, 16-Bit Color Display Recommended • Sound card • Mouse • Speakers or headphones