|商品名稱：||LizardSystems Remote Process Explorer 5.2.2 Business license 管理和控制遠程計算機|
- 回上一頁您可能感興趣：LizardSystems Remote Process Explorer 5.2.2 Business license 管理和控制遠程計算機Remote Process Explorer管理遠端的過程和控制遠程計算機。遠程Process Explorer的取代Windows任務管理器與一個更為先進的版本。遠程Process Explorer的監測，讓所有本地和遠程進程，通過一個單一的用戶界面，存取重要的資料，約進程，如進程ID ,家長的PID時， CPU ,記憶體使用量，優先處理，線程，以及更多，在真正的工作時間。
Remote Process Explorer - manage processes on a remote computer in real time. With Remote Process Explorer, you will be able to get the list of processes and will also be in a position to manage them. On a local or remote computer, users can kill a process, run a new one or change the priority of a process.
In order to do this, you are not required to install additional software on a remote computer since the program uses the in-built functions of the operating system. With Remote Process Explorer, you will be able to see complete information about each running process. It will also indicate the time the process began, the user who started the process the path to its executable file as well as the amount of memory and CPU it uses.
This information is available in the Task Manager and can be obtained for a local as well as a remote computer. For managing a remote computer, Remote Process Explorer has in-built tools built that it uses.
• Monitoring all running processes on a local and remote computer.
• Showing the parameters of running processes (Process ID, Parent PID, CPU, Memory Usage, Priority, Handles, Threads and much more).
• Showing all parameters in real time.
• Displaying the process tree.
• Killing the selected process at any moment.
• Changing the priority of a process on a remote computer.
• Running new processes on a remote computer.
• Searching the Internet for information about the selected process.
• Add Computers Wizard.
• Groups in the computer list.
• Showing the state of a computer in the list (on/off).
• Automatically refreshing the list of computers.
• Two methods for determining the state of a computer.
• Using different accounts for each computer.
• Switching off and restarting a remote computer.
• Additional administrative tools