|商品名稱：||Paprika Recipe Manager 3.0.10-專業的配方管理|
- 回上一頁您可能感興趣：Paprika Recipe Manager 3.0.10-專業的配方管理Paprika Recipe Manager for Mac專業的配方管理，聽著名字就夠辣！擁有專業廚師級的配方、成分比例、購物清單和膳食計畫。Paprika Recipe Manager for Mac是一個完美的廚房伴侶，我們很榮幸的將它推薦給你，如果你喜歡做飯，那麼Paprika Recipe Manager for Mac肯定是最棒最有用的應用程序！
Windows x64 | Languages: English |
Delightfully simply recipe management for everyone: from aspiring cooks to professional chefs. With web importing, grocery lists and meal planning, Paprika is the perfect kitchen companion. If you love to cook, Paprika will be the most useful app you've ever downloaded!
What is Paprika Recipe Manager?
Paprika is an app that helps you organize your recipes, make meal plans, and create grocery lists. Using Paprika's built-in browser, you can save recipes from anywhere on the web. Want to access your recipes on your phone or tablet? Our free cloud sync service allows you to seamlessly sync your data across all of your devices.
• Create and modify your own recipes on any device.
• Automatically download recipes from hundreds of websites with a single tap.
• Integrated browser clipboard tools help you clip recipe information from any website.
• Smart recipe view: cross off ingredients when you're done with them, and tap to highlight your current step.
• Scale ingredients to your desired serving size.
• Store nutritional information (automatically saved from sites which provide it) and personalized notes for each recipe.
• Find your recipes in a flash with our powerful subcategory organization and advanced search tools which let you search by name, ingredient or source.
• Intelligent grocery list automatically combines your ingredients and sorts them by aisle.
• Use the pantry to keep track of what ingredients you already have.
• Save time and money by planning your meals by the week! Create reusable menus from your favorite meals.
• Print and email support for recipes, grocery lists, and meal plans.
• Share recipes via email (that other Paprika users can automatically import).
• Import existing recipes from popular desktop apps such as MasterCook & Living Cookbook.
• Offline access. All of your data is stored locally, no internet connection is required to view your recipes.
• Paprika Cloud Sync. Keep your recipes, grocery lists, and meal plans seamlessly synced between all your devices!
• Bookmarklet. Capture recipes from your web browser straight into your Paprika Cloud Sync account.
- Grid - We’ve added a new grid view that highlights your recipe photos.
- Multiple Photos - You can now add multiple photos to each recipe. Full-sized photos can now be saved directly in the app, not just thumbnails.
- Photo Embedding - Photos can be embedded in recipe text and tapped to zoom.
- Recipe Links - You can insert links to other recipes or websites from within your ingredients and directions.
- Bold and Italics - You can format recipe text with bold and italics using a Markdown-like syntax.
- Expanded Search - You can now search for recipes across multiple categories, and search across the following fields: name, ingredients, directions, notes, source, and source url.
- Conversions - You can convert ingredient measurements between US standard and metric systems.
- Pinning - Pin active recipes to easily switch between them while you are cooking. Pinned recipes will remember which ingredients have been crossed off and which direction is currently highlighted so you don’t lose your place.
- Timers - You can now create, view, and manage timers within the app. Cook times are automatically detected in recipe directions so you can simply tap on one to start a new timer.
- Printing - You can now choose between printing full pages or index cards, and additional print options have been added to customize which recipe fields and photos are printed.
- Trash - A new trash category has been added. Deleted recipes are now moved to the trash first, so you can recover accidentally deleted recipes.
- Multiple Grocery Lists - You can now create multiple grocery lists and add different items to each list.
- Custom Aisles - You can now create custom grocery aisles, and arrange them in your preferred order.
- Aisle Assignments - When you assign an ingredient to an aisle, it will remember that assignment and reuse it in the future.
- Pantry Integration - You can now move ingredients back and forth between the pantry and grocery list.
- Improved Consolidation - The grocery list has been overhauled and is more accurate at consolidating ingredients.
- Add Custom Items - You can now record quantities, purchase dates, and expiration dates for each pantry item, and add your own custom ingredients. You can also move items from the pantry to the grocery list based on criteria of your choice, such as Out of Stock.
- Month View - A new calendar view shows all of your scheduled meals for the month at once.
- Day View - The new day view shows the current day’s meals, organized by meal type.
- Custom Meal Types - You can now add custom meal types to the meal planner, and rename or reorder the existing ones.
- Multiple Day Menus - You can create menus that span multiple days or even weeks.
Requirements: Requires Windows 7 (64-bit) and .NET Framework 4.6.1 or later.