|商品名稱：||NI LabVIEW NXG 3.0.0 x64-這款軟件可以幫方便工程師快速對相應的智能化測試操作|
- 回上一頁您可能感興趣：NI LabVIEW NXG 3.0.0 x64-這款軟件可以幫方便工程師快速對相應的智能化測試操作LabVIEW NXG 為新一代的LabVIEW 軟體。 LabVIEW NXG 可迅速自動化您的硬體、依照所需規格來客制化測試，並輕鬆地隨處檢視量測結果，讓您的測試作業更智慧化。
LabVIEW NXG使您能夠在一個工具內配置、自動化和可視化您的測試結果。軟件可以自動識別數千個儀器的驅動程序，從而縮短測量時間，並提供集成式拖放設計方法來幫助用戶快速自定義系統。 通過構建基於Web的用戶界面，您可以隨時隨地查看結果，這些用戶界面可以部署到任何Web瀏覽器（PC、平板電腦或電話），無需插件或安裝程序。
NI LabVIEW NXG 3.0.0 |
Languages: English, Français, Deutsch, 日本語, 한국어, 中文
National Instruments, announced that it has released the new version of LabVIEW NXG software, LabVIEW NXG 3.0. Use this software to automate benchtop measurements using NI data acquisition hardware and benchtop instruments.
LabVIEW NXG 3.0.0 New Features:
Code Deployment and Distribution
- Add your hardware configuration to a distribution—After you configure your hardware system in SystemDesigner, go to the Distribution document and add the hardware configuration your project needs to run on a deployed system.
- Include a splash screen for an application—Display a splash screen that contains loading information when the application launches.
Desktop UI Controls
- Automatically create the panel of a subVI—The panel automatically includes the corresponding controls and indicators when you create a subVI from a selection.
- View status in a data grid control—Use the Status Indicator column type to display the state of a test or procedure using status indicator icons and text.
- View numeric data in a table control—Wire and format a 2D array of numbers to a table control.
- Decorations and Data Placeholder Controls—Decorate the user interface and represent a reference to panel items, VIs, and the programming environment. This palette contains the following two subpalettes:
. Shape Controls—Decorate the user interface with lines or shapes.
. Data Placeholder Controls—Represent a reference to panel items, VIs, and the programming environment whose behavior and properties you can control and pass to other VIs.
Third-Party Software Interoperability and Code Integration
- Include registered .NET code in your application—Create a .NET Interface (.dni) document to call existing .NET assemblies registered in the Global Assembly Cache (GAC) in your application.
- Call MATLAB functions or scripts in your application—Use an Interface for MATLAB (.mli) document to define calls to a MATLAB file (.m or .mlx) in your application.
- See customized content on the launch screen—When LabVIEW NXG launches for the first time, select your industry to view recommended examples and tutorials related to your selection.
- Include package dependencies when sharing a project—Use the Package Dependencies document to capture a list of packages a project uses so you can set up a development system with the required packages.
- View wire data from previous VI executions—Configure probes to retain the wire values on a diagram so you can view and analyze the data that flowed through a wire during the most recent VI execution.
- View the hierarchy of VIs in your application—Open a Call Hierarchy document to view the relationships between the VIs and subVIs in your application.
- View the inheritance of a class—Open the Class Hierarchy document to see the hierarchy of classes and understand the class relationships between them in your application.
- Drag and drop source files—Drag a source file from Windows Explorer to the Project Files tab or to the panel or diagram of a VI. The source file will be added to the Links section of your project tree.
- Create a SystemDesigner report—Capture your hardware system as a CSV file to retain or share. You can create a SystemDesigner report from either the Live view or the Design view.
- Manage and modify add-on libraries—Create a duplicate of an add-on in your project folder and customize the duplicated add-on to use in your project. You can use the Project document to manage whether your project references the original add-on or duplicated add-on.
LabVIEW NXG 3.0.0 Behavior Changes:
- UTF-8 Encoding—The length and offset inputs and outputs of the following string nodes now operate based on characters rather than bytes. A character refers to a code point, a numeric unit between 0 and 10FFFF16, defined by the Unicode standard for encoding. For more information about code points, research Unicode.
. Match Pattern
. Match Regular Expression
. Replace Substring
. Scan String for Tokens
. Scan from String
. Search and Replace Pattern
. Search and Replace Regular Expression
. Search and Replace String
. Search/Split String
. String Length
. String Subset
. Decimal String to Number
. Hexadecimal String to Number
. Floating Point String to Number
. Octal String to Number
Note: Passing data other than correctly encoded UTF-8 string data to these nodes may result in errors or unexpected behavior.
- The MathScript Node is not supported in LabVIEW NXG 3.0—Use an Interface for MATLAB to call MATLAB functions or scripts. Refer to Migrating from MathScript Node to Interface for MATLAB for instructions to migrate source code that contains a MathScript Node.
About LabVIEW NXG. LabVIEW NXG is the next generation of LabVIEW, assisting engineering workflows with interactively acquiring, analyzing, and visualizing data sets. Combined with built-in, drag-and-drop engineering user interface development and inherent data exploration, LabVIEW NXG is the ideal tool to turn data collection into real insights.
LabVIEW NXG and LabVIEW share a common architecture and compiler—the G compiler. However they have different front ends and common underpinnings, but neither is a superset of the other. LabVIEW NXG is the next generation of LabVIEW and it will eventually become the standard for LabVIEW once it becomes a superset of LabVIEW features. One of the biggest differences is the improved user experience, especially for new users and new projects. LabVIEW. LabVIEW NXG has the ability to recognize third-party hardware and automatically download and install the necessary drivers – something LabVIEW doesn’t do. But tools for deploying the software with certain hardware like LabVIEW Real-Time Module, LabVIEW FPGA Module, and CompaqRIO platform are not available in LabVIEW NXG.
LabVIEW NXG has also been streamlined to simplify the customization of test-and-measurement systems. The new drag-and-drop UI creation editor is focused on reducing the development time for common tasks. Users that are unfamiliar with LabVIEW will appreciate the new help content which now comes with interactive lessons and associated example programs. NXG also comes with a migration utility to convert LabVIEW projects into LabVIEW NXG counterparts. A similar utility doesn’t exist in LabVIEW. The one-way data flow facilitated by NI clearly indicates LabVIEW NXG is the company’s vision of the future.
LabVIEW NXG also gives users an easier way to publish web VIs or web clients that can be used from standard browsers. This would allow someone to remotely run and validate test from the browser of a different computer. The new compiler is able to turn block diagrams into JAVA scripts rather than just machine code.
It is clear that LabVIEW NXG is the next generation of LabVIEW and that it will eventually become the only incarnation of LabVIEW.
About National Instruments. Since 1976, National Instruments has equipped engineers and scientists with tools that accelerate productivity, innovation and discovery. NI’s graphical system design approach to engineering provides an integrated software and hardware platform that speeds the development of any system needing measurement and control. The company’s long-term vision and focus on improving society through its technology supports the success of its customers, employees, suppliers and shareholders.
Product: NI LabVIEW
Version: NXG 3.0.0_220.127.116.11152-0+f0
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : http://www.ni.com
Language: English, Français, Deutsch, 日本語, 한국어, 中文
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: *
* Review System Requirements
LabVIEW NXG 3.0 has the following requirements:
- Pentium 4 G1 equivalent (Intel i5 equivalent or higher recommended)
- At least 8.5 GB of disk space
- 1 GB RAM
- .NET Framework 4.6.2
- 1024 x 768 resolution (1366 x 768 or higher recommended)
Supported Operating Systems
LabVIEW NXG 3.0 supports the following systems:
- 64-bit version of Windows 10 (version 1803)/8.1 Update 1*/7 SP1**
Windows Embedded Standard 7 SP1**
Windows Server 2012 R2*
Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1**
* NI software installs VC2015 Runtime and .NET 4.6.2. Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2 require Microsoft updates to support these items. Refer to Microsoft KB2919442 and KB2919355 for more information about how to install these updates.
* * NI software is signed with a SHA-256 certificate. Windows 7 SP1 and Windows Embedded Standard 7 SP1 require Microsoft updates to support SHA-256. Refer to Microsoft KB3033929 for more information about how to install this security update.